There is not anyone better than to provide perspective on the current Covid crisis then frontline nurse turned comedian Meg Soper. As a former Operating Room Nurse and stand-up comic, gives her a front-line perspective on managing well in high stress environments, and how we can humor and laughter to help us be at our best.
In her dynamic and engaging style, Meg will share her ideas on how we can use humor, passion, and resilience to find balance during uncertain times. Using experiences from her career as a nurse, and now as a thought leader on mindfulness and resilience, Meg will explore how choosing to shift our perspective – and distinguishing between left brain and right brain thought patterns – we can be more effective in our roles while building healthier and stronger relationships with the people we work with and those who we serve.
- Learn about the HPR Sauce – Humor, Passion and Resilience to manage change and thrive personally and professionally;
- Learn strategies to gain greater control of our behavior and emotions.
- Learn about mindfulness techniques to give our ‘Brain a Boost.
- Offer strategies to help improve personal resilience and maintain a positive mindset.
- Share laughter and positive energy together.
To review Meg’s full bio click here. Contact us at ProSpeakers.com if you would like to book Meg Soper for your next meeting. We also have several blogs that will help you with success for your online meetings and select the best speakers.
At ProSpeakers we have many keynote speakers are already set up to take their presentations on the digital highway. Remember, virtual conferences may be a new thing for event planners, but our keynote speakers – innovators and digital marketing experts – have been doing this for years!
We are here to help! For more information, contact us at 416 420 4525.