Want to know how to make your virtual event a memorable one? Booking a celebrity keynote speaker to address your team or company on your next Zoom meeting call can do the trick. Virtual celebrity events allow team members the chance to interact more closely with their favorite actor, athlete, or icon through direct chat questions and moderated Q&As.
At ProSpeakers.com Virtual Speakers Bureau, we work with some of the top celebrities, media celebrity, and famous athletes who can spice up your next virtual speaking event. These keynote speakers have starred in the NHL and NBA championships, and founded tech companies that have changed our lives.
Here are just a few of the top famous virtual speakers ProSpeakers.com works with on a regular basis.
- Nick Nurse– NBA Coach of the year Nick Nurse a lively and exciting speaker – telling stories of the drive to the NBA Championships. He speaks about building a team and developing a winning attitude. Bring the excitement of the Toronto Raptors and Nick Nurse to keynote to your next Virtual event.
- Kurt Browning– Canadian figure skating champion Kurt Browning won the World Figure Skating Championships and the Canadian Figure Skating Championships four times. Kurt also competed in three Olympics. He has hosted many virtual events and is a seasoned broadcaster.
- David Chilton– David Chilton, the author of Canada’s all-time bestselling book, The Wealthy Barber has now released his second book The Wealthy Barber Returns. Chilton’s unique combination of knowledge and humour helped to take the intimidation and dryness out of financial planning. He is on top of the current financial impact of Covid-19.
- Kelly Hrudey– In the world of professional hockey, what plays out behind closed doors is just as important as what plays out on the ice itself. Former professional goaltender, Hockey Night in Canada broadcaster and NHL on Sportsnet analyst Kelly Hrudey Virtually takes audiences behind the scenes of Canada’s national game, sharing stories he lived from both the locker room and the rink during his 15-year career with the NHL. Entertaining and insightful, Hrudey’s tales of the famous and the infamous in hockey history are not to be missed.
- Karina Leblanc– The retired Canadian World Class Women’s’ football player is now Head of Women’s Football for CONCACAF and its 41 countries. This has been the perfect position in connecting her passion with purpose, as she works to lead the confederation in seeing that football has the power to save young girls lives through the sport. She has traveled the globe delivering motivational keynote addresses, speaking to diverse audiences. A dynamic Virtual speaker, she has engaged large audiences at major events including Canada’s 150th Celebration, Women Empowerment Conferences as well as several Leadership Conferences and was the Host of TED x Vancouver in 2018.
- Tracy Moore– Tracy is the host of Canada’s longest-running lifestyle show Cityline. From Monday to Friday on City Tracy can be seen across the country trying DIY projects, learning new recipes, and sizing up the latest fashions. Aside from being an energetic mom to two young children, she is known for her laid-back style, easy laugh and love of fashion, fitness and all things shoe-related.
- Kate Beirness – Kate Beirness anchors the late night/morning loop edition of TSN alongside Natasha Staniszewski, bringing viewers all the day’s highlights from the world of sports. Kate is upbeat presenter and can act as a virtual emcee
- Cabral “Cabbie” Richards– Cabral Richards, better known as “Cabbie”, has brought a fresh approach to the world of sports reporting. He interned at The Score in 2001, where he pitched his own show – Cabbie on the Street. The show transformed from a set of five-minute interviews to a popular half-hour weekly segment. His “in-your-face” interviews with some of the world’s elite athletes have gained him fame across North America. From an ongoing “friendship” saga with Kobe to dressing room “insiders” with NHLers, Cabbie has built quite the rep.
- Jack Armstrong– Best known as the colorful and entertaining voice of the of the 2019 NBA Championship winning Toronto Raptors, Jack Armstrong has spent more than two decades covering the NBA and College basketball for TSN and NBA TV. His broadcast work has earned him multiple Canadian Screen Awards and helped an entire nation fall in love with Canada’s basketball team.
- Bianca Andreescu– She is the first Canadian tennis player to win a Grand Slam singles title and the first Canadian to win the Canadian Open in 50 years. Bianca can attend your next event Virtually to motivate your team about what it takes to be a champion.
Contact Canada’s leading Virtual Speakers’ Bureau – ProSpeakers.com for Celebrities for your Virtual Events.