For over 20 years, prospeakers.com has been booking Donald Cooper, MBA, for clients who want to create compelling customer value and experiences, manage smarter, attract a top-performing team…and grow their bottom line.
There’s a reason he continues to be respected as bottom-line realist and passionate visionary by clients in over 40 industries around the world; Donald has been in the trenches. He has been both a world-class manufacturer and an award-winning fashion retailer.
From humble beginnings, Cooper Sporting Goods became the world’s leading maker of hockey equipment and a Canadian Brand icon. As a growing family business, Cooper Canada bought competitors, went public, became unionized, became un-unionized, imported, exported to 20 countries, opened an offshore plant in Barbados, and grew to over 2,800 employees.
Then, at age 43 Donald ‘fired’ himself from the family business and reinvented himself as a visionary fashion retailer. He fundamentally redefined customer experience, for which he received seven Awards of Excellence for service, marketing and business innovation, including being voted Canada’s outstanding Innovative Retailer of the Year.
Simply put, Donald Cooper is a bottom-line management guy. Through keynotes, interactive workshops and intensive 1-to-2 day ‘Management Boot Camps’, he works with business owners and managers who want to achieve extraordinary outcomes in 5 key areas:
- Create compelling customer value and experiences that will give them a clear competitive advantage. Mediocrity is no longer an option.
- Market and promote more effectively on a tight budget in a cynical and over-served market. There’s no point being the best if you’re also the best kept secret.
- Attract, engage, and retain a top-performing team. The real battle in business today is the battle for talent. We must all become ‘talent magnets’.
- Improve profitability now and for the long term…and
- Create a clear Vision for the future of their business, a specific Plan to get there and a culture of commitment, urgency and accountability to make sure they do.
Donald will inform you, inspire you, challenge you, disturb you…and leave you with a new and powerful understanding of your customers, your business and your life!
To learn more about having Donald speak at your next conference or event, be in touch with us via our website or by phone at 416-420-4525. We’d love to bring his effective business input to your company today!